Dear friends, the Cavallino Classic Cup by Canossa Events takes the next level and includes also the GT Ferraris to our event at the Red Bull Ring in May.
Additional to our Challenge and GT Days – May 23.-24.– we go RACING with all generatons of Challenge and GT modells.
Eligible Ferrari Racing Cars:
348 Challenge and 348 GTC /LM
355 Challenge (GTs with racing history please ask)
360 Challenge, N-GT, GT and GTC
430 Challenge, GT3, GT3 Scuderia and GTE
458 Challenge, GT3, GT3 EVO and GTE
Five generations of Ferrari Racing cars together for a 40min. RACE!
The racing format of the racetrack experience at the Red Bull Ring includes:
- 25min free practices/qualifying (first day 23. May)
- 1 round of 15min qualifying (first day 23. May)
- 1 round of 15min qualifying (24. May before lunch)
- 1 race of 40min 24. May after lunch (20min race – 5min in the pits – driver change possible – 20min race)
- The starting grid is based on the qualifying best time of the two sessions
The starting grid is based on the qualifying best time of the two sessions.
For more informations about the Cup, please contact Canossa Events at email@example.com
See you at the Red Bull Ring for the Challenge and GT Days 2023