Ferrari 458 GT3 Italia for sale
* Originally purchased by ESM Patron for use in the 2012 Grand-Am Rolex series as a model year 2011 chassis.
* In 2012 ESM Patron raced the car in GrandAm at Daytona 24, Laguna Seca and Watkins Glen 6 Hour (I drove it at Laguna Seca and Watkins Glen w/ Johannes van Overbeek and Guy Cosmo).
* In 2013 ESM Patron raced the car in GrandAm at Daytona 24, COTA, Laguna Seca, and Watkins Glen 6 Hour (I drove it in all those races).
* In 2014 ESM Patron operated the car on behalf of SMP who entered the car at the 24 Hours of Daytona and finished 4th.
* After the 2014 Daytona 24 Hour it was upgraded to full FIA GT3 specification and completely refreshed by ESM.
* I bought the car from ESM Patron for use in the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge series.
* I raced the car in various Pirelli World Challenge events during the 2014 and 2015 seasons in with Scuderia Corsa. A best finish of 4th in GT at Sonoma in 2014 (I never entered GTA until the last 2 races of 2015… I think I’d have won most of the other races I entered had I opted into the GTA class. )
* Lots of spares from the endurance racing including a *complete* spare gear box and both homologated endurance and sprint brake packages.
* Grand-Am spec rollcage which has the high NASCAR style door bars and thicker tubing, personally I find it *much* safer than the standard cage.
* Driver adjustable anti-roll bars front and rear.
* Hours on the car are relatively low as I’ve just done the sprint races with Pirelli World Challenge and a couple test days on the car. I could have ran it the entire 2016 PWC season without refreshing motor or gearbox…
* Includes all the driver cooling mods by Scuderia Corsa — solid state helmet blower and cool suit system, aux fans to blow air at driver, push button driver hydration system, etc.
* Chassis has NEVER had a big hit. Roughest race was 2015 at Long Beach and it was all cosmetic (hey, I made up 10 positions in 3 green flag laps…. ) and resulted in new body panels and fenders on the car.
* I’ll include data from myself with the car at any tracks the new owner may run it. I’ll also come out and spend a day getting you up to speed in the car if it’s on the west coast or coincides with another race weekend I’ll be attending.
* Updated Michelotto traction control software as of October 2015.
* Car maintained and supported for 2014 and 2015 by Scuderia Corsa.
* Car is currently located in a climate controlled warehouse in Northern California
* Car is legal as-is for Pirelli World Challenge GT or GTA classes. As well as club racing with SCCA. Would also make a fantastic track day car or to compete for an overall victory at the 25 Hours of Thunderhill