WEC -2017

woody

Re: WEC -2017

Post by woody »

Talked with Bruni yesterday....he still had no news to give... :oops: ...
challenger24

Post by challenger24 »

I think he cant give you ...
woody

Post by woody »

I'm confident in in being his friend long enough that he will tell me when he can, he told me certain things about the WEC and IMSA that I will never tell anyone else about because it might be very bad if it got out with his name associated with it....so yea, he will tell me when he can...but if he asks me not to say or post to my Ferrari page on Facebook, I certainly would NOT say anything to anyone...
F355CH

Post by F355CH »

woody, I think you have to face it, Bruni is history with Ferrari ;-)
Think he will go far a overall victory and this is only possible with Porsche or Toyota.
F355CH

Post by F355CH »

woody wrote:I'm confident in in being his friend long enough that he will tell me when he can, he told me certain things about the WEC and IMSA that I will never tell anyone else about because it might be very bad if it got out with his name associated with it....so yea, he will tell me when he can...but if he asks me not to say or post to my Ferrari page on Facebook, I certainly would NOT say anything to anyone...
whats the link to your Facebook site ?
woody

Post by woody »

challenger24

Post by challenger24 »

I know the site, good work woody, go on :-)
woody

Post by woody »

And no, I will not give up hoping he stays at AF until he tells me he's going to Porsche or wherever....I told him if he does go to another team that I will still be a great fan of his, but I will ALWAYS be a Ferrari fan first and will cheer for the AF cars before the Porsche he may be driving...he says he understands..I've been friends with Bruni for going on 5 years now, during his off time before COTA last season he came to the Grand Canyon, which is 2 hours from my home....I drove there to meet him, we chatted and looked around with his wife and daughter for about an hour. I took no pictures out of respect...with that said, Gianmaria will tell me when he can...
Alex

Post by Alex »

woody wrote:This is my Facebook page....

https://www.facebook.com/Ferrari-Endura ... =bookmarks
Thank you
Chrixxx

Post by Chrixxx »

woody wrote:And no, I will not give up hoping he stays at AF until he tells me he's going to Porsche or wherever....I told him if he does go to another team that I will still be a great fan of his, but I will ALWAYS be a Ferrari fan first and will cheer for the AF cars before the Porsche he may be driving...he says he understands..I've been friends with Bruni for going on 5 years now, during his off time before COTA last season he came to the Grand Canyon, which is 2 hours from my home....I drove there to meet him, we chatted and looked around with his wife and daughter for about an hour. I took no pictures out of respect...with that said, Gianmaria will tell me when he can...
Don't expect him behind the wheel of a Ferrari in 2017 or a racing car in general!