Some interesting Ferrari available

Abi2612

Some interesting Ferrari available

Post by Abi2612 »

Hi, all!

I have several Ferrari on consignment or in stock which have not yet been offered and are fresh to the market:

- Dino 246 GT L-Series, red/black, originally silver/black, supplied new in Italy, matching numbers, unmolested, very good restoration project; it's running, driving and shifting; comes with original warranty card and jack; Austrian papers; attractive price

- Dino 308 GT4 (Series I, Dino-labelled), verde medio metallizzato/leather crema (medium metallic green, stunning colour!), supplied new on Sicily, one owner through 2000, had never left the island till July 2015, full ownership history, complete pouch, sensationally original, 20.000 € invested in service, suspension and removing rust in the right half of the trunk; German classic car registration in my name; expensive, but worth every cent

- Dino 308 GT4 (Series II, Ferrari-labelled), azzurro metallizzato/leather beige (light metallic blue), supplied new in Switzerland, only three owners through 2008, all books & jack, full ownership history, fresh 10.000 € service with new clutch etc., German classic car registration in my name; priced attractively

- 308 GTB QV, very late 1985 example, rosso corsa/crema with red piping, supplied new in Italy, one owner from 1985 through 2015 (first registered in the name of leasing company, then in the company name, and since 1987 in his daughter's name), incredible 13.450 kms. from new, all books & tools; deregistered Italian papers; reasonably priced

- F512 M, red/black, supplied new in Italy, later exported to the USA and federalized! Sports exhaust. Comes with New Hampshire title, marked as exported. EU taxes paid. Low kilometres. Complete pouch. Probably particularly interesting for an U.S. buyer.

- F50, red/black with red cloth inserts, 1997 example with high 3XX production number, supplied new in Italy. 8.272 kms. from new. Complete with boxes and production book. Replacement service book.

If anything out of these sounds interesting to you, contact me via email at andreas.birner "at" me.com !

Andreas