Looking for 550 GTS Interior reference!

leopard881

Re: Looking for 550 GTS Interior reference!

Post by leopard881 »

well, there are also pics of the steering wheel and the panel with the switches - and there is the cage visible on various photos...
I like the steering wheel the most - with this kind of foam-airbag :-)
garyjpaterson

Post by garyjpaterson »

leopard881 wrote: Tue 3. Oct 2017, 14:07 well, there are also pics of the steering wheel and the panel with the switches - and there is the cage visible on various photos...
I like the steering wheel the most - with this kind of foam-airbag :-)
Yep, I have a fair amount of photos of that sort of areas, dash, steering wheel, switches, pedals etc. Its the more obscure areas I'm lacking reference, such the the rear of the cabin and roof etc, very hard to replicate.
garyjpaterson

Post by garyjpaterson »

Just an update in case anyone here is interested - progress is going pretty well, most of the main areas are modelled both interior and exterior, just tuning into all the small details now! Loads of photos of the progres: https://imgur.com/a/bHTv5

Can't wait to get it finished and move onto the 575 :D

Last edited by garyjpaterson on Mon 30. Oct 2017, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
challenger24

Post by challenger24 »

Wow, cool pictures, thanks for helping, posting
garyjpaterson

Post by garyjpaterson »

Well, my work on the 550 is now more or less finished - now its moved onto the team for some final polish/tweaks, mostly to textures, and general optimisation. Hopefully it will be coming out in the next few weeks, fingers crossed!

As always, bumper album of the whole creation progress is here: https://imgur.com/a/bHTv5

Here are some highlights!

Lots of fun physics testing - this is against the official Maserati MC12, though we are 99% sure it is not in 2004 specification like ours are, instead looking like a neutered, limited 2009 spec.

Nice to get a good look round the interior - can't get away with anything these days with VR, have to model all areas!

Liveries being built as we speak (not by me), only fictional brands/logos to avoid any copyright infringement, though we will release templates that allow anyone to design their own liveries as they please.

Testing the collision all works properly ;)

And of course, just starting on the 575 now, shouldn't take nearly as long since much of the leg work has already been done. In the early stages of matching the unique body shape before grafting it into the existing shell I've made for the 550. Not much to show quite yet :)

garyjpaterson

Post by garyjpaterson »

575 almost complete now too, just final details to add and get liveried up. Great to see these two together again!

challenger24

Post by challenger24 »

Well done, looks very coll
Herbertemare

Looking for 550 GTS Interior reference

Post by Herbertemare »

Just what the title says, therefore anyone need a complete red interior hit me up.

FrankMaype

Post by FrankMaype »

can any one suggest who could re cover my leather seats and leather interior and also carpets
in a 328 gts cheers Ray
Sannjub

Post by Sannjub »

Does anybody have a source other than Moss, MM,VB, etc for red vinyl the same color as used on Bugeye interiors, I have a seat cover set already, and need material for re-doing the interior panels, dash and stuff.

Also looking for a bugeye door panel for a pattern

Thanks,
Rod