Ferrari Challenge seat models

Slracing
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri 23. Sep 2016, 12:38

Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by Slracing » Tue 27. Feb 2018, 13:16

Just out of curiosity I would like to create a tread about what seats that were standard in the 348Ch/ 355Ch/ 360Ch/ 430Ch and so forth. Both OMP and Sabelt in both carbon and kevlar I believe. Please post pictures.
My reconditioned one is a OMP VID 2.
Attachments
image.jpeg

User avatar
challenger24
Posts: 2136
Joined: Fri 23. Sep 2016, 11:41
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by challenger24 » Tue 27. Feb 2018, 17:33

Good idea, try to find some pictures also

Challenge VA
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed 8. Mar 2017, 13:48

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by Challenge VA » Sat 10. Mar 2018, 21:38

Will post more pictures if wanted... a 360 Challenge OMP seat. With Period Correct Sabelt.
Attachments
IMG_2406.jpg

User avatar
challenger24
Posts: 2136
Joined: Fri 23. Sep 2016, 11:41
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by challenger24 » Sun 11. Mar 2018, 00:12

Challenge VA wrote:
Sat 10. Mar 2018, 21:38
Will post more pictures if wanted... a 360 Challenge OMP seat. With Period Correct Sabelt.
What are you asking?

Challenge VA
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed 8. Mar 2017, 13:48

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by Challenge VA » Sun 11. Mar 2018, 06:06

Sorry. That seat is Not for sale. I do have one or two others that i may place for sale. Will post those to classifieds.

Mickster
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu 29. Mar 2018, 17:16

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by Mickster » Thu 29. Mar 2018, 17:32

New here but would like to ask you guys - where might one retreive new correct Ferrari Sabelt covers?

User avatar
challenger24
Posts: 2136
Joined: Fri 23. Sep 2016, 11:41
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by challenger24 » Fri 30. Mar 2018, 09:30

Help is on the way

User avatar
Liuck420
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri 23. Sep 2016, 11:03

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by Liuck420 » Fri 30. Mar 2018, 09:44

Mickster wrote:
Thu 29. Mar 2018, 17:32
New here but would like to ask you guys - where might one retreive new correct Ferrari Sabelt covers?
I maybe can have the red nomex fabric for seat...

Mickster
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu 29. Mar 2018, 17:16

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by Mickster » Tue 3. Apr 2018, 10:34

Liuck420 wrote:
Fri 30. Mar 2018, 09:44
Mickster wrote:
Thu 29. Mar 2018, 17:32
New here but would like to ask you guys - where might one retreive new correct Ferrari Sabelt covers?
I maybe can have the red nomex fabric for seat...
Well - I'd be interested! Please get back so we can discuss.

User avatar
ferramarc
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu 20. Oct 2016, 13:31

Re: Ferrari Challenge seat models

Post by ferramarc » Thu 21. Jun 2018, 20:58

Slracing wrote:
Tue 27. Feb 2018, 13:16
Just out of curiosity I would like to create a tread about what seats that were standard in the 348Ch/ 355Ch/ 360Ch/ 430Ch and so forth. Both OMP and Sabelt in both carbon and kevlar I believe. Please post pictures.
My reconditioned one is a OMP VID 2.
Hi. I try to recondition mine. How did you do ?
Marc

Post Reply