WEC -2017

woody

WEC -2017

Post by woody »

First I need to know is....has anyone heard ANYTHING about what Bruni is going to do. It's been reported hecwants out of his contract with AF CORSE and that PORSCHE was pursuing Bruni. Personally I just couldn't leave a team that has gotten me all the wins, drivers titles and accolades that AF CORSE and Risi to a lesser extent has given him. The 488 is the car in my estimation gives Bruni the best chance year in and year out to be the best in the WEC. I have messaged him about 4 times and Aeschylus time he tells me he will update me soon.....I will not be happy to see him in another car other than the #51...if he goes elsewhere, I don't know what I'll do with respects to the repore I have with him....he always chats with me for a few minutes after every race when I ask him how feels about the race and how the car worked, tires etc etc....he is a very nice guy, but I just don't know how I will react if he does go to another team...he better not, that's all I can say.... :oops:

By the way, I just returned from a month in the Philippines last Sunday...and im still kinda tired...
Attachments
IMG_1338.JPG
challenger24

Re: WEC -2017

Post by challenger24 »

Woody hello, interesting report. You can be sure, Bruni will be with Porsche next year...

The new 911 RSR will be hard to beat next year.

Good to habe you back here on board
F355CH

Post by F355CH »

Beuni and the Germans? Does this work?
woody

Post by woody »

I have been in contact with Bruni, he assures me he will give me the update when he can.....I can't tell how much I want him to stay with AF CORSE....I just don't think I can get behind him if does go to Porsche, Ferrari has given him EVERYTHING....allowed him to be the best GT driver on the planet, a title he's held for quite sometime and the 430, 458 and 488 has taken him to that status...if he goes to Porsche, it will be devastating to me....I just don't know if I can be his fan anymore if he does go to Porsche....Ferrari or nothing...
woody

Post by woody »

One other thing....with Fisichella driving for Kaspersky in Blancpain, he is still with Risi right?.....I'm sure there will be conflicting dates between IMSA and BLANCPAIN.....where will be drive if the two series have a race the same weekend?
challenger24

Post by challenger24 »

woody wrote:I have been in contact with Bruni, he assures me he will give me the update when he can.....I can't tell how much I want him to stay with AF CORSE....I just don't think I can get behind him if does go to Porsche, Ferrari has given him EVERYTHING....allowed him to be the best GT driver on the planet, a title he's held for quite sometime and the 430, 458 and 488 has taken him to that status...if he goes to Porsche, it will be devastating to me....I just don't know if I can be his fan anymore if he does go to Porsche....Ferrari or nothing...
You are hard ;-)
But I understand. What I think is that Bruni not will be very happy with Porsche, the German style of working etc., but we will see.

Bruni was not in Daytona, so...
woody

Post by woody »

Maybe that is too hard of a way to look at it, I'm a loyal type guy....if he is making a good living driving for AF CORSE, in which I'm sure he is, I would never leave a team or the brand that made his name in the endurance world as the best GT driver, along with Vilander, in the WEC or any other endurance type series....just me....I'm saying it now, if Bruni does in fact go to Porsche, so does my relationship with him as a friend...I will not hate him of course, but just won't talk with him anymore...not that he would really care anyways....but that is how it will be...loyalty is lost in this day and age....loyalty means a great deal to me...
Chrixxx

Post by Chrixxx »

nothing official yet but we will see some changes in the Driver line I'm sure. every Change is a new Chance for everybody..... ;-)
challenger24

Post by challenger24 »

Also new young drivers are coming I think
Alex

Post by Alex »

Young Drivers? From the Ferrari Drivers Academy?