All details and more pictures https://www.fchgt.com/cars-for-sale-3/
Estimate 3 to 4 Mo. Euro
2004 FIA GT Championship Spa 24 Hours, Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium. 31st August 2004.
Just 1 month left to the official track debut of the 488 Challenge Evo in Bahrain, for the first round of the Ferrari Challenge Asia Pacific.
Direkt link to the sale HERE
- 1 of 2 cars built by Italtecnica for Team Rafanelli for the 2001 FIA GT Championship and driven by Naspetti and ‘Schiattarella with solid results including leading the Spa 24 Hours
- Reworked by JAS Engineering and sponsored by Red Bull for the 2002 Season, driven by Riccitelli and the legendary Dieter Quester
- Run by JMB Racing in 2003 and driven by Terrien, Derichebourg and Pescatori in FIA GT with overall wins in the Italian GT Series
- Finally competed in 2004 with multiple wins, ending its period career with a win for Case and Toto Wolff
- An important contemporary racing Ferrari eligible for the Global Endurance Racing Legends Series and the Masters Endurance Legend Series
The Ferrari 550 Maranello marked a return to the ‘traditional’ Ferrari values set by the iconic Daytona in the 1960s, albeit with 100bhp extra to spare. The forward positioned V12 could produce 485bhp at 7,000rpm, so unsurprisingly privateers were quick to develop them for track use.
This 550 was one of only 2 cars built by Italtecnica for Team Rafanelli for the 2001 FIA GT Championship. Run by the rambunctious Gabriele Rafanelli, the team of Naspetti and Schiattarella campaigned this car at 500km of Monza, Spa 24 Hours, 3 Hours of Brno and 3 hours of Silverstone, before it passed to JAS Motorsport who reworked it for the 2002 season with sponsorship from Red Bull.Drivers for the 2002 seasons included Riccitelli and the indomitable Dieter Quester.
Successes continued in 2003 with JMB racing, these included victories in the Italian GT Championships in both 2003 and 2004 with drivers including Terrien, Derichebourg, Pescatori and Toto Wolff. #11581 has been consistently campaigned ever since, and recently benefited from gentle restoration and cosmetic overhaul to return it to its eye-catching 2002 Red Bull livery. An exciting opportunity to acquire one of Ferrari’s greatest modern creations, eligible for the Global Endurance Racing Legends Series and the Masters Endurance Legend Series.
Fantastic Display Retromobile by Corse E Strada – thanks to Pateick van Glabeke